Evening Primrose Oil 1000
- may assist in the temporary relief of mild arthritic and mild rheumatic pain.
- may assist in the relief of mild eczema and mild dermatitis.
- may help relieve menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, and help relieve premenstral syndrome.
- helps maintain healthy capillaries in healthy individuals. It may help maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs and relieve cold hands and feet in healthy individuals.
- is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma linolenc acid (GLA), which plays a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and, therefore, assisting in the maintenance of normal healthy skin.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily.
Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Evening primrose oil 1000mg
equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
Contains natural vitamin E.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.