Kiwiherb Stomach Calm is a delicious new tonic containing New Zealand native Kawakawa, traditionally used to support healthy digestion. Providing relief from bloating and digestive upsets, Stomach Calm is a unique combination of Kawakawa, Ginger, Peppermint and Manuka Honey, to set your tummy at ease.
- Provides relief from bloating and nausea.
- Delicious, warming and 100% natural.
- Contains Kawakawa, a New Zealand native super-plant.
- Kawakawa is traditionally used in NZ herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of stomach upset.
- Ginger is traditionally used in European herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort, including nausea, bloating and wind pain.
Shake well before use.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5-5ml
Take up to four times daily. Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. Not recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy or with anticoagulant medication, unless under professional advice. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not suitable for use in infants under the age of 12 months. Contains alcohol. Contains sugars as honey.
Each 10ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to
Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) dried leaf 900mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dried rhizome 400mg
Mentha piperita (Peppermint) dried leaf 250mg
In a base of certified organic NZ Manuka Honey, NZ Kamahi Honey, purified water and palm-free vegetable glycerol, with natural lemon flavour.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.