Readily absorbed calcium plus vitamin D3 to support strong, healthy bones and healthy bone mass.
Features and benefits
Nutrients in Fusion Calcium Advanced support:
- Strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Healthy bone mass and mineralisation
- Healthy bone development and growth in children and teenagers
- Healthy muscle contraction and immune system function
Fusion Calcium Advanced has been specially formulated with calcium glycinate and calcium citrate, which are more readily absorbed and used by the body than some other forms of calcium (such as calcium carbonate).
Many people of all ages don’t get the recommended amounts of calcium from their diets, which may lead to osteoporosis in later life. In post-menopausal women whose dietary intake is inadequate, Calcium Advanced may help prevent osteoporosis.
Calcium Advanced also contains vitamin D3, which is required for calcium uptake and its absorption into the bones.
- • Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
• Children 6-8 years: Give 1 tablet once a day.
• Children 9-17 years: Give 1 tablet two times a day.
• For children unable to swallow tablets, crush the tablet and combine with a small amount of food or liquid and consume promptly.
• Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
No added artificial colours or flavours, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products. Contains sulfites and soy bean products.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.