Features and benefits
- Features dong quai, traditionally used for the relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes in TCM
- Contains anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with kidney Yin deficiency in TCM
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones
- Includes pueraria (kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of isoflavones (phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
- Plus horny goat weed, phellodendron and morinda
- Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional. Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.