- may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild anxiety.
- helps to reduce and relieve the effects of mild anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
- may be beneficial during times of stress.
- was voted “Best Botanical Ingredient 2013” at Natural Products Expo West, USA.
- is a unique, full spectrum extract of Withania standardised to >5% withanolides, the highest amount in the world (as at August 2013).
- utilises unique processing technology without using alcohol or any synthetic solvents based on the principle of ‘Green’ chemistry.
Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress and helps to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
Withania has adaptogenic properties, helping to support adrenal function during periods of stress and helping the body to adapt during times of physical and mental stress.
Lavender helps relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root (KSM-66®) 3g
stand. to contain withanolides 15mg
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower 400mg
Does not contain added egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.