The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil, to restore the most damaged skin.
Boab seeds have a high concentration of essential fatty acids (including Omega 3, 6 and 9), linoleic acid, Vitamins A, D, E, C and F, plus Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and other minerals, making it a well-rounded oil for everyday skin care.
Studies on photo-ageing and scar repair show Rosehip derivatives can reduce fine wrinkles caused by UV damage, and reduce hyperpigmentation of scars. This is due to the high content of Trans-retinoic Acid, or Tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A. Rosehip oil also contains high levels of Vitamin C and Beta-carotene (the precursor to Vitamin A), both of which are antioxidants.
Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that neutralises free radicals in the body, and is essential for normal cell reproduction.
How to use
• on the body and face
• during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
• use under make-up as the perfect primer
• Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of Vitamin C and Calcium.
• The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
• Vitamin A-rich Rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the skin due to sun exposure.
• The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body, allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil, organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.