Slippery Elm Bark Chewable Tablets
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe mild stomach, bowel and throat irritations
• Formulated with 800mg of Slippery Elm powder which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to
relieve mild stomach, bowel and throat irritations
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort including
heartburn and diarrhoea
• Has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy digestive function
• Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
• Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhoea
• Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
Directions for use
• Adults- Take one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Cautions and interactions
• Contains lactose
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Use only as directed and always read the label
Each chewable tablet contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) inner stem bark powder 800mg
• Gluten, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.