Vitamin A 10000IU Capsules
• Helps support healthy immunity, eye function and skin integrity
• Helps support healthy immunity
• Helps support healthy eye function and night vision
• Assists with maintaining healthy skin integrity
• Individuals seeking a supplement to support their immune system
• Those seeking a supplement to support their eye function and night vision
• Those wanting to maintain healthy skin integrity
Directions for use
• Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Cautions and interactions
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• Warning: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you
are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your
doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol
equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men
• Use only as directed and always read the label
Each capsule contains:
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 10000IU
equiv. to Retinol 3mg/3000mcg RE
• Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Health 4 Life Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.